Green Home Projects
There are numerous benefits to living in a green home. There are five main benefits to living in a green home, everything from a better return on investment to having a positive environmental impact:
- A healthier home environment through improved indoor air quality: Green means paints, adhesives, sealants
andfinishes are low VOC so they don’t stink and cause respiratory illness. It means fresh air is brought into the house, air filters are working, so we breathe clean air. It also means mold prevention, non-toxic pest control andnon-toxic household cleaners. All of these lead to better indoor air quality and a healthier home — which also saves money.
- Increased the value of the home: Studies have shown that a building’s value increases by 3-5 percent when it is green. This can make a big difference in today’s market.
- Lower energy bills: Green means better insulation, tight ductwork, sealed doors
andwindows, efficient heating and cooling, efficient lighting and appliances. All of those together pay us back over time with lower electric and gas bills.
- Lower water bills: Green means low flow faucets and
shower heads, dual flush toilets, efficient irrigation systems, and managing the storm wateron site — all of which lead to lower water bills.
- Increased home durability: Green means
qualitybuilding that lasts longer than a comparable product. Over time, we save money inmaintenance and replacement costs.
We update the interior of your home with the modern conveniences of life without compromising the exterior and how it fits into your community. We also make an extra effort to incorporate